CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND CHANGES.
Registrations for each Course is accepted strictly in the order of arrival of a signed registration form or electronic registration via Skiva’s website. Skiva will be under no obligation to accept any registration.
Cancellations, refunds, transfers and alternate date changes are not available on special offers and discounted courses.
The word “Course” includes workshops, seminars, labs, conferences, online, assessments, “blended” courses and consulting
- Non-attendance is deemed as cancellation without notice and payment in full is due.
- Skiva reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. We will endeavour to avoid changes of this nature, if however a change is necessary we will advise the attendee as soon as the change is known and we will work with you to reschedule a suitable date or agree an amicable outcome.
- All course bookings are confirmed upon receipt of payment.
- Students are required to submit payment at the time of the booking and no less than 7 business days before course commencement.
- All Skiva prices are in Australian Dollars and incur GST unless specified.
- Notification of cancellation of any certification must be received in writing with seven or more working days prior to course commencement. For cancellation, you must contact Skiva via its email firstname.lastname@example.org for students’ correspondence.
- All course alterations, transfer or cancellations made within 7 business days prior to course commencement are subject to cancellation fees. Any deposit paid for the course in non-refundable except when Skiva cannot conduct the training or the course for any reason.
- If any student feels that a course is not appropriate for him, he or she must let know the instructor as soon as possible but should not interrupt during the class training session. This will enable Skiva to easily transfer student to an appropriate course. In the circumstances of course change, all materials provided by Skiva must be returned as soon as possible. Sitting the course beyond the first day implies commitment.
- Skiva is fully dedicated to its strict attendance policy to ensure high standards; therefore refunds will not be issued to students who fail to attend regular training.
- Skiva fully holds the right to change the date and timings of certifications, courses and fees without prior notice. Skiva under no circumstances assumes the responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or other expenses incurred due to course cancellations.
- It is full responsibility of students to fulfil the course prerequisites as specified in Skiva course outlines.
- Any date change requests submitted to Skiva in less than 7 business days prior to the commencement of the course, will incur a date change fees and no refund will be applicable.
- Skiva is not liable for the theft, loss or damage to student’s property when attending exams and/or courses.
- Courses will run subject to minimum registrations received.
- All other standard Skiva Terms and Conditions apply on private courses.
Additional terms and conditions for Courses delivered In-house (onsite).
- Any quotes are valid for 20 business days.
- The Course is delivered for the Customer only.
- In exceptional circumstances and subject to the prior written agreement of both parties, either party may renegotiate delivery dates.
- Skiva undertakes to treat information about the Customer’s business as confidential.
- Courses typically run 9am-5pm with a one hour lunch break to be scheduled at convenience of the audience (negotiable).
Skiva is committed to protecting client privacy. The information collected on the enrolment form is for the purposes of processing client registrations, keeping clients informed of upcoming events and assisting us in improving our client service. Skiva is strongly committed to protecting your privacy while interacting with our content, products and services. We want to provide a safe and secure environment for you.
This policy applies only to Skiva and not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which Skiva is linked.