Your access to and use of the site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that other agreements between you and Skiva are superseded and are of no force or effect.
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Intellectual property and Copyright
3. Payment Structure
All fees and charges are + GST at 10%. The fee stated covers the time required to perform the stated tasks. Any additional tasks required will be charged at an agreed fee prior to commencement. Skiva reserves the right to change the prices from time to time due to market conditions. For public and in-house training, fees or a purchase order are due 21 days in advance of course commencement to secure your booking. Where more than one course is booked, full payment for all courses is payable 21 working days in advance of the commencement of the first course. Where payment is not received by course start date then we have the right to refuse the delegate(s) entry to the course. In these circumstances, the invoice in question will remain payable in full. Payment can be made by PayPal, credit card, debit card, direct funds transfer or cheque (please allow time for clearance 21 days prior to course commencement). For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Cancellation and Charges
Skiva will provide a full refund less 10% administration fee for cancellations of assignments, workshops and courses where adequate notice of no less than 21 days is provided in writing. Transfers to alternate dates with notice in writing of no less than 21 days will be accommodated where possible at no charge. Booking changes and substitutions can be accommodated with less than 21 days notice and will incur a 10% administration fee. Cancellations with less than 21 days notice will be at full cost. No transfers or refunds are permitted within 14 days of course commencement date; however the provision of a substitute attendee is permitted and is subject to a 10% administration fee. Cancellations, refunds, transfers and alternate date changes are not available on special offers and discounted courses. Non-attendance is deemed as cancellation without notice and payment in full is due. Skiva reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any course. We will endeavor to avoid changes of this nature, if however a change is necessary we will advise the customer as soon as the change is known and we will work with you to reschedule a suitable date or agree an amicable outcome.
Links on this site may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organizations other than Skiva. Wedo not have control and make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers, and neither monitor nor endorse such servers or content.
Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Skiva. Your use of these images is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, specific permission provided elsewhere on the site or you write directly to and obtain permission from Skiva. Please contact us at email@example.com for permission.
This is to inform and clarify that individuals may contribute articles and opinions on this web site entirely at the sole discretion of Skiva, in the form of “blogs”, as such term is generally understood. Skivaretains all copyright to these blogs. You may be permitted to post comments and feedback to these blogs. By doing so, you expressly agree and acknowledge to abide by the following:
- You shall not defame, abuse, harass or threaten Skiva or any third party, or otherwise violate the legal rights of Skiva or any third party.
- You shall not contribute any content or take any action that may in any manner adversely affect the reputation of Skiva, or that is otherwise detrimental to Skiva.
- You shall not in any manner publish or post any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, racist, terrorist, politically slanted, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not use profane and objectionable language or abbreviations. You shall not use any character(s) as a substitute for objectionable language.
- You shall not in any manner reveal confidential or proprietary information of any third party. Specifically, you shall not post any material for which you do not have requisite and applicable right(s) under law.
- You shall not conduct any contests or publish or propagate any forwards.
- You shall not publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- You shall not upload or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- You shall not upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- You shall not advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- You shall not download any file posted that You know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- You shall not falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- You shall not create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- You shall not in any way deface or vandalize this web site, or prevent or restrict others from using this web site.
- You acknowledge that Skiva may, at its sole discretion, monitor, remove or edit any content that you contribute. Skiva may also pursue remedies available to it under law for any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
8. No Warranties
This web site, the information and materials on the site, and any software made available on the web site, are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content. Inspite of Skiva’sbest endeavours, there is no warranty on behalf of Skiva that this web site will be free of any computer viruses. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
9. Limitation of Damages
In no event shall Skiva or any of it’s subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of this web site or any linked web site, even if Skiva is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The web site may contain inaccuracies and typographical and clerical errors. Skiva expressly disclaims any obligation(s) to update this website or any of the materials on this website. Skiva does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the web site. Skiva reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the web site. Skiva may make any other changes to the web site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the web site at any time without prior notice. This web site is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as technical advice of any manner.