If you are new to software testing or looking for a career change to become a software tester Understanding the relational data model behind an application enables you to design additional tests and gain a deeper understanding of the application you are testing. This course is an introduction to relational databases and SQL. SQL knowledge helps both manual and automated testers. This course aims to equip the individual with all the necessary skills and knowledge to do backend testing via SQL.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how information is stored and retrieved in relational database.
- Be able to write SQL queries using SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE Statements and execute them.
- Understand indexes and how to look for performance bottlenecks.
- Anyone who is new to Software Testing
- Anyone who is working in Testing Teams and Environment
- Aspiring Software Testers who are willing to enhance skills in SQL
- Non-testers who want to know about SQL
- Relational Databases Fundamentals
- Creating Database Objects
- Retrieving Data from Tables/Views
- Altering Table/View and Adding Data
- Deleting Data
- Updating/Modifying existing Data in a table/view
- Importance of Back End Testing
Pre-Requisites and Expectations from Trainees
- Basic knowledge of computers
5 ( First Come First Serve Basis )
175 Castlereagh Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Add to cart
To Know About Full Course Detail or Want Read Later?Download now